As part of BMI’s commitment to “Imaging Safely” we have maintained additional safety measures to ensure all patients feel comfortable when attending for their imaging.
- Imaging undertaken by appointment only to support social distancing and wellness checking via completion of a Health Questionnaire at time of booking.
- All patients to wear a mask on attendance
- All staff wearing wearing masks at all times
- Health Screening Questionnaire for all patients when entering Barwon Health sites for their appointment
- Additional social distancing measures remain in place
- Increased infection control procedures implemented in consultation with Barwon Health Infectious Prevention team across all our sites
By Appointment Only
Imaging will be undertaken by appointment only and our team will undertake a screening questionnaire with all patients at time of booking and/or arrival.
Imaging may still be available on same day – but we ask all patients to call our booking line on T. 4215 0300 in the first instance – so that we can confirm health details, and confirm what booking time/ date is available for you and at which location.
If you are unwell, have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, please seek medical attention or call the Coronavirus Community/Public phone line on 1800 675 398 for further advice.
Please note social distancing guidelines are in place at all our imaging sites, we ask:
- Should you need to be accompanied, please only bring ONE other person with you. They will need to wait in the waiting room for the duration of your appointment.
- Please do not bring children with you to your appointment.
- You MUST wear a face mask when attending for your appointment.
- Please stand back from our reception counters on arrival
- In waiting rooms – maintain social distancing from other patients
We thank you for helping us protect our staff and patients.
Imaging Enquiries & Appointments: T. 4215 0300
As part of Barwon Health- BMI has undertaken extensive consultation with Barwon Health Infection Prevention team to ensure that appropriate infection prevention measures have been implemented across all our sites and are continually reviewed based upon the most recent Department of Health advice.
This includes additional cleaning of imaging equipment and patient touch points between patients, availability of hand sanitiser for patients and staff, supported by increased access to personal protective equipment such as face masks, gloves and gowns for both patients and staff.
Have more questions about COVID-19?
Contact the Community Support Line on: 1800 675 398