Is bmi still undertaking Community Imaging? Yes
We ask that patients first discuss with their referrer the urgency of their imaging – should it be done now or can it wait a little while?
By Appointment Only
Imaging will be undertaken by appointment only and our team will undertake a screening questionnaire with all patients at time of booking and/or arrival.
If you are unwell, have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, please seek medical attention or call the Coronavirus Community/Public phone line on 1800 675 398 for further advice.
In some instances, your imaging appointment may need to be rescheduled for a minimum of 2 weeks or until our next available appointment.
Should you have respiratory symptoms you will be asked to wear a mask during your appointment.
Please note new social distancing guidelines are now in place at all our imaging sites, we ask that you:
- Attend your imaging appointment alone, unless you have been specifically requested to bring someone with you, require assistance or an interpreter
- No children are permitted to accompany you
- Please stand back from our reception counters on arrival
- In waiting rooms – maintain social distancing from other patients
- For you imaging exam, you will be required to attend the imaging room by yourself – for pregnancy scans a USB/CD of your imaging can be provided.
We thank you for helping us protect our staff and patients.
Imaging Enquiries & Appointments: T. 4215 0300
Have more questions about COVID-19?
Community/Public Coronavirus (COVID-19) phone line 1800 675 398