24 Hour Access to Images and Reports
Clinicians have 24 hr access to BMI images and reports via two platforms – Synapse (requiring software download) and bmiViewer – a web-based viewing system.
In order to gain access, each doctor/referrer is required to complete a Barwon Health Confidentiality Agreement (if they have not already done so). Please print from the download section and return via facsimile 4215 0447.
Once Barwon Health has generated a username and password, you will be contacted – having immediate access to bmiViewer and to be advised of download instructions for Synapse should you require.
To register your details with Barwon Health to gain access to BMI Electronic images and Reports please click here
bmiViewer – On-demand image and report access on any device 24/7 (web based)
- Needs only a compatible web browser (HTML 5 compatible)
- Works on all internet devices and PC’s including Apple Mac
- Responsive template – enabling use on iPads and Tablets (smart phone – not designed for small screens)
- Quick image viewing
- 18 months of image and report archives available
Refer to the downloads section to access “Getting Started with bmiViewer” and a Quick Reference Guide.
Synapse – diagnostic software package
This package enables medical practitioners to view images and reports with greater diagnostic functionalities 24/7.
- Installation of software is required
- Requires Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems
- Complete image and report history from 2007 onwards
Installation instructions are available in the downloads section – noting that you will require a Barwon Health username and password to proceed, please complete a Barwon Health Confidentiality Agreement.
Electronic Result Distribution System (Pulse)
For further information and to register please click here
Need further assistance?
Narelle Lawless – Clinical Support and Communication Manager
T. 4215 0359